Teams from North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Tennessee will go head-to-head at the regional competition in Charlotte from February 18-20. After that, if somehow by the grace of God we can finagle our way into one of the top 2 spots, we’d be going to nationals from April 6-10 in Houston, Texas.
Guess I really have to start paying attention in Evidence now?
From the trial team-related archives:
- Making lemons into lemonade (10/07/2010)
- Scaling the wall, redux (09/19/2010)
- And litigators do this every day?? (09/18/2010)
- Alice in Wonderland (03/24/2010)
- NCCU Law 1Ls take Silver in K-S Competition (01/17/2010)
- SUCCESS!!!! (01/16/2010)
- Success!! (Redux) (01/15/2010)
- Success (01/14/2010)
- “Just because everyone else is doing it…” (11/23/2009)